Please join Bryce Canyon City and the Bryce Canyon Natural History Association in the third annual Canyon 2 Canyon Bike Ride. The Canyon 2 Canyon event is a Family Fun Bike ride. We are inviting bikers to come and ride the trail and enjoy the beauty of the two canyons. Starting at Bryce Canyon’s Inspiration Point and ending in Red Canyon- 17 miles of trail.
This event will be held the 4th Saturday of August each year.
Registration will start at 6:50am on August 24, 2019 located on the grass area next to the shuttle building on Ruby’s Inn property. Registration is $15 per person which includes a T-Shirt, Poker Run Card, and prizes. If bikers would like to begin inside the park, park passes can be purchased at the registration table.
The bikers wanting to start at Inspiration Point will be shuttled into Bryce Canyon National Park by the Bryce Canyon Shuttle service. Ruby’s Inn will transport bikes to designated starting points. At registration, tags will be given to claim their bikes when delivered.
There will be three seperate starting points. Bikers can choose the starting points depending on the riders ability and age.
- Inspiration Point inside Bryce Canyon
- Ruby’s Inn
- Red Canyon
Beginning on Friday, Best Western Plus Ruby’s Inn will be hosting a “Movie in the Park” on the front lawn.
- 6:50AM Registration
- 7:00AM to 11:00AM Shuttle into Bryce Canyon. A shuttle will leave every 20 minutes
- 12:00PM Last shuttle pick up in Red Canyon
- 12:30PM Prize drawing at Ruby’s Inn
- 7:00PM Show and Shine Car Show at Ruby’s Inn
- 8:30PM Balloon Glow located at the Bryce Canyon Shuttle Station parking lot